Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY parties and paper of all sorts

Happy Chinese New Year to all. And may your festive season be one of happiness and 'greeness' as well.


The Magic Box

Above is a simple reminder how we can do our part to recycle and help keep the earth green. Waste paper comes in abundant from our households. Our daily lives include the usage of paper. Wonder what happens to waste paper after we are done of it? If we do not sort them out, they probably won't be recycled and dumped into incinerators.

So if you do wish that your waste paper is recycled, Please sort them out! Well, you can also prolong the 'life' of paper by introducing methods to extent their usage. Just like above, newspapers can be used to cover table tops and replace the need to buy plastic covers. You can store some of your used magazines and make 'magic boxes' so you can dump 'waste' into them while enjoying your meals! I am sure there are many other ways. I think I would post more of such innovative ways in the future.


No comments: